Sunday 1 November 2020

#44 Chess Master Card Using Stampin' Up! Products

#44 Chess Master Card 

Hello and welcome to my Blog. I have a new YOUTUBE Video that I am sharing with you all I hope yo like it? 
I am using the BEST YEAR Bundle for Stampin' Up! along with the GAME ON stamp set. I think this is a really smart male card.
If you would like the written tutorial for this card please head over to my Facebook group page-: Di's Den for Stamping Crafting and Tutorials.......you do have to ask to join which is FREE as are all the tutorials. Look forward to seeing you there.
Hugs Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.