Wednesday 28 October 2020

Week 22 - Colour Creations Showcase - Just Jade

 Week 22 Just Jade

Hello and Welcome to week 22 of the Art with Heart Team Australia Colour Creations Showcase. 

This week our colour is Just Jade this is one of the 2020-2022 incolors and what a lovely colour it is. I have used the Daisy Lane stamp set and punches along with the Butterfly Beauty Dies to create this card.

I started with a whisper white card base and added some DSP from the Flowers for Every Season 6 x 6 pack at the bottom of the card and a piece of Just Jade card at the top that I had run through my Ornate Floral embossing folder I then added some Just Jade Ribbon. I stamped my Daisy using the Just Jade ink I stamped 2 large and 2 small daisies at 1st generation stamping and 1 each of the large and small at 3rd generation stamping I then glue them together in sets of 3 and then added the smaller one to the top of the larger daisy. I did however add the yellow centre to the flower from the retired flower centers. I then cut out only a small section of the large butterfly dies to create the small butterfly on the front of the card. I cut this in Just Jade and Mint Macaroon. I used the Blue Adhesive Backed Gems from the Mini Catalogue and amazing enough they looked green on the card, as they really do pick up the colours beautifully.

I used the So Sentimental Bundle for my tag and stamped this once again using Just Jade.


 


For my insert I layered some more whisper white onto a just jade layer and also added some DSP to match the front of the card. I used the die from the Hippo Happiness Bundle to cut out the DSP and then cut his in half to place around the edge of my white layer. 

All the items in this project can be found in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue except the yellow flower centre (Retired) and the Blue Gems that can be found in the 2020 Mini Catalogue. If you would like to purchase any or all of the products used in this project please give me a Call, Email or PM so that I might help you with your purchase.

To catch all the other lovely Just Jade project for this weeks Showcase please head over to Catherine's Page Here-:

Bye for Now Diane xxxx

Items used in this project-:

1.    A4 Whisper White Card            106549
2.    A4 Just Jade Card                      153084
3.    Just Jade Ink Pad                       153115 
4.    Flowers of Every Season DSP  152486 
5.    Butterfly Beauty Dies               151819 
6.    Daisy Lane Stamp Set               149325
7.    Large Daisy Punch                    143713
8.    Medium Daisy Punch                149517
9.    Hippo Happiness Bundle          154080 
10.  So Sentimental Bundle              153828
11.  Just Jade Ribbon                        153621
12.  Blue Gems                                 153547    

 

8 comments:

  1. Di your double layered daisy is amazing and you're right, the blue adhesive backed gems look green - such a beautiful card. Thank you for taking part in the colour creations showcase tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card showcases Just Jade beautifully, Diane! I love the papers, embossing folder, stamps and dies you've used. You have put it all together so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The folder looks so pretty behind your daisies, Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card, Diane. The pattern of the DSP and embossed layer look great together. I love the sparkle of those gorgeous blue gems, and I love the look of the inside of the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Di, I love the addition of the butterfly & the blue gems are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Diane that showcases Just Jade so well. Love how you have continued the theme into the card inside. so often we tend to leave it blank

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of Just Jade products. A fabulous selection of so many on one card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Diane. You really have showcased a number of very pretty Just Jade products so well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.