Sunday 29 November 2020

#48 Box Card, Using retired Stampin' Up! Products

Hello All and Welcome to another weeks YOUTUBE Video.

This week I have a lovely Box Card and Envelope for you all. I have used a retired set to make this card but my Christmas version is using the Warm & Toasty stamp set and I just love this card. Believe it or not it's really so easy to make. I hope you will have a go. If you would like this written tutorial for this card please head over to my Facebook Group Page-: Di's Den for stamping Crafting and Tutorials. I look forward to seeing you there.

Hugs Diane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.