Monday 26 July 2021

Heart of Christmas 2021

 

Hello everyone and welcome to another Heart of Christmas Blog Hop for 2021. It's really feels a little early for me to be making Christmas projects but I was asked to make this card as a tutorial so I thought I would make a Christmas version and that way I could post it here for everyone to see as well.


It's a Pinwheel Tower Flap Card (what a mouthful) but I really thought it turned out well and the DSP is from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue that starts on the 3rd August 2021 and my snow flakes and sentiment stamp is from the Snowflake Wishes Stamp and Dies that carried over from last year. This is a very large card measuring 8 x 6 inches but fit perfectly into an A5 Envelope.


So using Cherry Cobbler as my base card I added Basic White and then my DSP called Peaceful Prints all my stamping is done in Cherry Cobbler so there are not a really lots of colours. For me this is a really bright and cheerful card and I think I know who will get this card. All items used in this project except the DSP are available from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue and the DSP will be available from the 3rd August with any $90AU order. If you would like to purchase any or all of these items please give me a call, email or PM so that I can help you with your purchase. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I look forward to seeing you here again.

The next person on this blog is Caroline Manwaring and can be accessed from the button below.


 “If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Tina Gillespie's Blog Here-:

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane 

13 comments:

  1. Wow - this is elaborate, Di! I love the look of red and white for Christmas ... and it's not too early to be creating for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di, I have never seen a Pinwheel Tower Flap Card before - it is amazing! Just wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel Woollard26 July 2021 at 20:00

    Wow, what a card! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Diane I have never seen this sort of fun-fold before and I must say that it is absolutely fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my! What an impressive card! It looks incredible - it must have been tricky to put together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a’wow’ card and I love how you have added the snowflake embellishments that coordinate perfectly with the DSP. I’m sure your friend will be suitably impressed by your card Di.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, I have seen the pinwheel tower card, but not this one, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, I have seen the pinwheel tower card, but not this one, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow so much intricate work in your card Diane. You can never go wrong with red and white for christmas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what an amazing card Diane. I love your choice of DSP - so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Di, this is one very fancy fold!! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I hadn't seen this kind of design before. It's amazing! Well done! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.