Sunday 22 November 2020

#47 Magic Wallet Card, Using Stampin' Up! Products

Hello and Welcome, This weeks YOUTUBE Video is a very cleaver Gift Card Holder. I was fortunate enough to have help write the tutorial for this project from Frances McFaul, Thank You Frances.

This project may look difficult by really it's not that hard even my 88 year old my has made a couple while she was staying with me a couple of weeks ago. If you would like the written tutorial on this project please head over to my Facebook Group Page-: Di's Den For Stamping Crafting and Tutorials
Look forward to seeing you there. Please have a go.

Hugs Diane xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.