Wednesday 17 October 2018

Heart of Christmas - Week 10

http://clairedaly.typepad.com/sisterhood_of_the_travell/2018/10/heart-of-christmas-week-10-christmas-creations-bought-to-you-by-the-art-with-heart-stampin-up-team.html 

Hi Everyone, Here we are at week 10 of the Heart of Christmas Blog-Hop for 2018. I can't believe we have already made 9 other Christmas items already and there is only 10 week until Christmas. I better get cracking with my Christmas Shopping.....lol

Well this week I'm using the Dashing Deer Bundle again as I really do love this set.



I Started with a Garden Green card base and added the gold foil layer and I stamped the stars in Garden Green on the Whisper White before adding this to the front of the card also. Using my layering circles framelits I cut out a circle in the Tranquil Tide Glimmer Paper and placed this in the centre front. I then cut out the rein deer and edges from the Dashing Deer dies and glued the edges at the top of the card and mounted the deer on dimensionals over the green circle. I stamped my sentiment from the Merry Christmas All stamp set and mounted this also on dimensionals to the front of the card.

I then added a Whisper White insert and stamped in Garden Green to finish off the card. All the Items used in this project can be found in the 2018-2018 Annual Catalogue and the 2018 Holiday Catalogue, if you would like to purchase these product or others please email or call me so that I can help you with your purchase.
To catch all the other hoppers in the weeks blog please go to Claire's Page Here.
Bye for now, Stay Safe Hugs Diane xx

8 comments:

  1. Diane your classic colour combination is just beautiful and the glimmer foil is a lovely touch on the front.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely, Diane! Those deers really make a stunning impact on Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Di! The glimmer circle really highlights the deer, Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That deer looks so good in the Gold foil and I loved your stamped background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Di, I love the colour combination you’ve used

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a classically beautiful card and love how you have takent he time to decorate the inside as well

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Diane. A stunning and classic design and the gold foil deer looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Diane. Love the gold foil deer on the sparkly green glimmer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.