Wednesday 10 October 2018

Heart of Christmas - Week 9


http://clairedaly.typepad.com/sisterhood_of_the_travell/2018/10/heart-of-christmas-week-9-christmas-creations-brought-to-you-by-the-art-with-heart-stampin-up-team-a.html

Hi Everyone, This week I am using a feature stamp set. I hear you all asking what is a feature stamp set? Well on my Facebook group "Di's Den for Stamping crafting and Tutorials" I have used this card to feature the stamp set. I know it's an oldie but it is still in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue, and I love it.

I called it "Peeping Rein Deer" I started out with an Early Espresso card base and added whisper white to the top of the front of the card that I have run through the big shot using my Softly Falling Embossing folder I added the wood texture DSP to the bottom half of the card and a small piece of sparkle glimmer paper to look like snow on the very bottom.
I then stamped my rein deer using the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and then punched them out using the matching punch. I coloured in the antlers using markers and then added wink of Stella to add a little sparkle.





I stamped my sentiment using versa mark and gold embossing powder and I added a red Rhinestone to the middle rein deer's nose. I then mounted them to the front of my card using dimensionals.


I stamped my insert and glued this to the inside of the card. As I made this card to feature on my Facebook group, you will find a tutorial there for all the measurements required. If you would like to join my group please go to the page mentioned above or it you would like to purchase the products used to make this project please let me know by email, phone or PM so that I can help you.

To check out the other Heart of Christmas bloggers please head over to Claire's Page Here:-

7 comments:

  1. Oh Di your reindeers are so cute...they put a big smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love your card Diane, those reindeers are so cute. I love that they're peering over the fence and the one inside the card is just peeping around the corner of it - super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the peeping reindeer. They are cute looking over the fence. I love this stamp set too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute peeping reindeer! Great to use some Christmas product from the Annual catalogue too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a happy Christmas card Di. Who wouldn't love getting this one in the mail?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely, fun card Diane. I love this set too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.