Tuesday 9 October 2018

Colour Creations - Garden Green

http://whatcathymade.com.au/awh-colour-creations-blog-hop-week-19-garden-green/

Hi Everyone, We are at the G's with our colours this week, and the colour is......... Garden Green.
This is not a hard colour for me as green is my favourite colour. This week I decided I would do a novelty card for a change. So sorting through my stamps sets and chose "Bubbles and Bubbly"


I stamped the lady in the bath onto whisper white and on Garden Green and the feet of the bath onto some silver foil sheet I then cut them all out by have and added the green bath and silver feet onto the white stamped image. I used my white gel pen to give the bath some dimension. I then stamped a small piece of copy paper for the shower curtain and folded it so that it was on one side of the bath. I also cut a very thin slither of silver foil sheet to thread through the curtain to give the appearance of a rod.  I then thought if I coloured around the edge of the card to give the look of being wet it would add the hot bathroom look.


I added a shelf for the candles and then placed my image on dimensionals and mounted it to the front of the card and wink of Stella to the Bubbles in the bath.  My little mat was cut from a piece of card and afterward screwed up and flatten out to look like the bathroom mat next to my bath.......lol


I then stamped my insert and mounted it to the inside of my card. Just plain and simple but says it all.
If you like this card and would like to purchased any or all of the products used in this project please give me a call so that I can help you. All Items are in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue.

To see more Garden Green Blogs please go to Catherine's Page Here.

Buy for Now, Hugs Diane xx

8 comments:

  1. That's so gorgeous! I love the shower curtain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, love the curtain, so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, you're a lever clogs Diane...I adore your shower curtain and all of the other details in this amazing card. Thanks for hopping along tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow - what a fantastic card Diane! I love it! It's such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow - what a fantastic card Diane! I love it! It's such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So clever - just LOVE that shower curtain! What a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a Fabulous card Diane you have such wonderful ideas in your cardmaking well done

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Di, very inventive 😘

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.