Sunday 7 October 2018

Artisically Asian - Tutorial

Hi Everyone, I have posted another tutorial on my Facebook group. I am doing a feature stamp set. As I post a new tutorial most Sunday mornings I thought I would make a feature of one. This is stamp set is in the current 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue.

This week I am featuring the "Artistically Asian" stamp set. I do love this set and the card I have made is called "A TOUCH OF ASIA" you will find the tutorial for this card with all the supplies on my Facebook group.
If you would like to join my group, I would love to have you. Please just go to Di's Den for stamping Crafting and Tutorials as this is a closed group you will have to ask to join.
Love to hear from you. If you would like to purchase any or all of the items used in this project please give me a call or PM me so that I can assist you with your purchase.
Bye for now, Hugs Diane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.