Tuesday 23 October 2018

Colour Creations - Granny Apple Green.

http://whatcathymade.com.au/?p=2929 

Hi Everyone we are back again for the Colour Creations Blog-Hop, and this week the colour is Granny Apple Green I Love Love Love it. (well that's not hard as green is my favourite colour)

I have CASEd the Holiday catalogue for this card as I really did love it and if I do say so I think it turned out just fantastic.

 
I used the Granny Apple Green as my base card and added Real Red and Whisper White Layers to the front of the card. I stamped my leaves using the Christmas Pines stamp set. I then added the string for the lights. I cut my light bulbs from card stock in Real Red, Balmy Blue and Granny Apple Green and the tops from Gold Foil Sheet. I added dimensionals to the back of them and after working out where I wanted them placed I used my daubers in the same colour inks to add a hue behind the lights before attaching them. I used my white gel pen to add the shine mark on the bulbs I think this just finished off the lights.


Adding the dimensions to the back bring the front of the card to life. I stamped my sentiment on the front in black as I wanted the contrast.

I added the same layers to inside of the card. I stamped more leave and another string before adding the 3 sentiment bulbs saying Merry and Bright!


All the items for this project can be found in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue and the 2018 Holiday Catalogue. If you would like to purchase any or all of these items please give me a call so that I can help you with your purchase.
To catch up with all the Granny Apple Green Bloggers please go to Catherine's Page Here.

Bye for now Hugs Diane xx

6 comments:

  1. Great colour combo Diane, this is such a lovely card. Thanks for hopping along tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous and bright card Diane, it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Diane, Christmas lights are so much fun! Love the colours you have combined with the granny apple green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card, Diane, such beautiful bright colours, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Christmas card Diane. The tree branches and the sponging behind each 'light' make it look so realistic. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the daubs of colour under the lights. Great colour combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.