Wednesday 3 October 2018

Heart of Christmas - Week 8

http://rosdavidson.typepad.com/ros_davidson_live_life_an/2018/10/stampin-up-heart-of-christmas-8-2018.html 

Hi Everyone, Here we are at week 8 of the Heart of Christmas Blog Hop, and with less than 3 months until the day we will have to get cracking to get all these Christmas Cards made and ready for mailing.
This week I have used the New "Peaceful Poinsettia" Stamp set on page 22 of the Holiday Catalogue.
I started with a Real Red card bade and used whisper white on one and Very Vanilla of the other card at the top before stamping the lovely poinsettia flower. I coloured the flowers using the blender pens.
I used the Joyous Noel DSP on the bottom of the card and the velvet Tranquil Tide Ribbon. I mounted my sentiment onto copper glimmer paper using Oval layering dies.
I stamped my inserts and added them to the inside of the cards. Such a lovely set I can see myself using this set for many years.
If you would like to catch all of the other Heart of Christmas Blogger hop over to Claire's Page Here:-
Hugs for now Diane xxx

7 comments:

  1. I love your colouring of the poinsettia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty cards Diane, inside and out. I love the Peaceful Poinsettia stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both beautiful cards, Di, lovely colouring on the front and the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Di! I love Poinsettia's and it looks great in these colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards, Diane and great colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cards Diane. Ive also got this set but am struggling to be inspired by it but might have to ink it up now

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.