Wednesday 7 August 2024

Week 15 Cajun Craze - Colour Creations Blog-Hop 2024-25

 

Hello everyone, and welcome. I'm back from a lovely weeks holiday in Singapore where the weather was just perfect. So I missed out on making a card for the Bubble Bath week, sorry about that. But here we are at week 15 with Cajun Craze. This is a funny colour to work with for me but I did enjoy making this one. Using some of the nice new products from the annual catalogue. 

I started with a Cajun Craze card base and added a Garden Green layer to the front and the some Basic White that I cut into panels and arranged haphazardly. I then had a play with the new Layers of Beauty Masks. I used Pumpkin Pie, Calypso Coral and Cajun Craze for my roses and Garden Green and Old Olive for the leaves. They turned out just lovely in these colours.

I then added a sentiment tag along the bottom of the card front, in Cajun Craze and Basic White stamping in Cajun Craze from the Country Birdhouse Stamp set. Finishing off the front of the card with the online exclusive sequins. I kept the inside of my card plain and simple as always, using a Garden Green layer and Basic white. I stamped the small flower from the Layers of Beauty bundle and the Happy Birthday from the Unbounded Love bundle. I coloured the flower using the blends so that it would match the front of the card.

All the items used in this project can be found in the 2024-25 annual catalogue and the online Exclusive section of the web site. If you would like to know more about these product of any others please feel free to contact me.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-:Sharon Davern


 

If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here.

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.

 Hugs Diane xx



6 comments:

  1. So glad you had a lovely relaxing and warm holiday, Di! Your colour combination of Pumpkin Pie, Calypso Coral, Cajun Craze, Garden Green and Old Olive is just perfect for your beautiful rose card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel Woollard7 August 2024 at 19:59

    Beautiful card Diane, I love your Cajun Craze roses. Pumpkin Pie and Calypso Coral work beautifully with CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the design of your card Di, and the roses came up a treat using those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Cajun Craze packs a beautiful punch on your orange roses, Di! Great colour choices on this wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love the colouring of the roses, the masks look like a great tool. I really like the sentiment stamped with Cajun Craze on white. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Di, those blooms in oranges and cajun craze look amazing. I like the way you layered the white cardstock behind too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.