Wednesday 8 March 2023

Week 43 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Rich Razzleberry

 

Hello and Welcome to week 43 of the Colour Creations Blog-Hop, this week our colour is called Rich Razzleberry.  Not one of my favourite colours, but is is a rich burgundy. I decided to pair it with Pear Pizzazz, and as I made this card for my YOUTUBE Channel I wanted them all to tie in with each other.

So I made a 3d Star Card,  this card is looks better than the photography. It does lay flat for posting. 


So I started with Rich Razzleberry card and added my Pear Pizzazz layers along with the lovely Perfectly Penciled DSP that I coloured using my Marker pens in Rich Razzleberry and Pear Pizzazz. I teamed this up with the Sending Smiles Bundle and the Deckled Rectangles. I made the front and real panels floating to give it more dimension.


I do hate cards that don't have anywhere for you to write you message. So added the writing panel was a no brainer for me. I finished off the front of the card with a few Iridescent Rhinestones. I do love that it folds flat though. All the items used in this project can by found in the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue. If you would like to know more about this project of the items used please feel free to contact me via Email, Phone or PM.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-:Kate Morgan


 

If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx



8 comments:

  1. Another wonderful fancy fold, Di. I imagine this 3d Star Card would be spectacular in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel Woollard8 March 2023 at 20:07

    Stunning card Di, very cool fancy fold card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Di. I love your star fancy fold. Gorgeous. Your colouring of the Perfectly Penciled DSP is delightful. So love your card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, what an incredible fancy fold! This is truly a special card for one lucky recipient! The floating panels are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool, that your elaborate card folds flat so nicely, Di. The DSP, custom-coloured, looks great, and I love the stamped daisies in Rich Razzleberry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the master of fancy folds, Di, and this is another great one. I love the effect of the floating panels too, I think they are a real talking point of "wow, how did you do that?!" from the recipient.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Youtube Video coming out on Sunday 12th March with the full instructions. Kate. I also will have a written tutorial on my Facebook group page as well.

      Delete
  7. Rachel Palmieri13 March 2023 at 02:05

    Amazing card, I can’t imagine how long this took to create.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.