Wednesday 22 March 2023

Week 45 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Shaded Spruce

 

Hello and welcome to the Colour Creations Blog-Hop, this is week 45 of 50 so we are getting close to the end of the hop. This week our colour is called Shaded Spruce, a lovely green that is part of the Regals Collection. in the collection you will find matching Card, Ink and Markers as well as Blends light and Dark. I have chosen an older bundle to share with you all today. This bundle can be found on page 73 of the Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue.\, and is called Forever Fern. 

I started with a Basic White card base and added the Shaded Spruce layer, I then added a Mint Macaron layer that I stamped using Shaded Spruce ink stamped off once. I then stamped the leaves in Shaded Spruce, Mint Macaron & Old Olive and cut them out using the dies. I finished off with a little bit of Silver Leaves. I then added the sentiment layers and stamped in Shaded Spruce. I added a few 2021-2023 Opal Rounds and splashed around the Wink of Stella to add a little sparkle.

I layered the inside of my card using Shaded Spruce and Basic White.  I stamped the Leaves in Shaded Spruce but I didn't add a sentiment message to the inside of the card, as the words on the front can be used for many occasions.

A simple card with plenty of uses.

All the items used in this project can be found in the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue. If you would like to know more about this project or the products used please feel free to contact me via Email, Phone or PM.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Theresa Gerrard

 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx





8 comments:

  1. Oh, how beautiful! Forever Fern was a great choice for Shaded Spruce week. I love the layering on your card - so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Forever Fern leaves stamped in Shaded Spruce, Mint Macaron & Old Olive look wonderful behind your die cut pieces, Di. I do agree, this is such a versatile card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Di. A lovely combination of greens and I love that little touch of silver foil foliage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Di. I love the background so much with the die cut pieces surrounding the sentiment. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pairing Mint Macaron with Shaded Spruce was an inspired choice, Di - it looks lovely. The lush leafy layers, and stamping in Shaded Spruce, are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I think of Shaded Spruce your colour combination of all the different shades of green come to mind, love the layers of leaves under the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Di. Your choice of stamp set is perfect with Shaded Spruce and you have used a delightful colour combo. Love all your layers topped off with stamped & die cut leaves. Beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Di I have been meaning to make some wedding cards for my market stall but it wasn't until I saw your lovely card that I was inspired. Thanks for reminding me of this great set and perfect wedding greeting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.