Wednesday 2 November 2022

Week 27 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Mango Melody

 

Hello and welcome to week 27 of the colour creations Blog-Hop. This week we are featuring Mango Melody, this is a lovely rich Golden Yellow. It's so nice that it goes with so many other colours so easily. Mango Melody is part of the Brights Collection. So I have teamed it up with Night of Navy and Basic White.

This fancy fold card is called a Hexagon base card and it folds flat and fits into a 6inch square envelope. I started with the Night of Navy and added my layers in Mango Melody, my DSP is one of my favourite from the annual catalogue called Hues of Happiness. I used the dies from the Hues of Happiness Bundle to cut out the filigree pattern on the white layer. I then stamped the flowers from the same set and water painted them using Mango Melody ink and the Water Painters. I stamped my sentiment in mango melody flagging both end and place this also on the top.

As you can see from the side view the top sits up on an angle. I have added a writing panel to the back for you to write your own message.


pushing in the bottom hexagon panel the whole card fold flat nicely and fits into a 6inch square envelope. All the items used in this project can be found in the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue. If you would like to purchase any or all of these products, or you would like to know more about this fancy fold please feel free to give me a Call, email or PM so that I can help you.

 To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Christine Blain


 

If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx


6 comments:

  1. Amazing card Di, I've never seen a hexagonal base fold card. You'vve done an amazing job/ Mango Melody looks wonderful with Night of Navy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di, I can't believe your Hexagon base fancy fold card folds flat to post - what a wonderful surprise for the recipient! Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an unusual, elaborate, fold, Di ... this is lovely. Beautiful use of the DSP, and the lovely stamps and dies (that filigree one is gorgeous, isn't it?!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, what an amazing fancy fold! The way you've decorated it is gorgeous. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, what a fancy fold Di. I love it. I love your colour combo and the layering you have used. It all works together beautifully. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, that is next level for a fancy fold card, Di. Super impressive and beautiful products used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.