Wednesday 23 November 2022

Week 30 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Mint Macaron

Hello and Welcome to week 30 of the colour creations Blog-Hop. we will be featuring the colour Mint Macaron. As green is my favourite colour I really didn't have any problem with this card. I wanted to keep it very simple so I made a Christmas card, in a DL size.

I started with a Mint Macaron Card base, this colour is part of the Subtles collections. I then added a silver foil layer and then another Mint Macaron Layer that I stamped with Versa Mark and Embossed with Silver Embossing powder and the leaves from the Leave of Holly Stamp set. I then added my Sentiment tag that I made to fit across the width of the card and stamped Christmas Wishes from the same set. 

 

I attached this using dimensionals and finished off with the lovely Festive Pearls in silver. plain and simple but I think that it's effective.


 My insert was stamped using Mint Macaron ink placing the leaves in the top and bottom corners and peace and joy in the middle. once again plain and simple. All the items used in this project can be found in the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue and the July- Dec 2022 Mini Catalogue. If you would like to know more about these product or would like to purchase them please feel free to contact me via email, PM or phone, so that I can help you.

 To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-:Kate Morgan


 

If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx




7 comments:

  1. A lovely monochrome design, Di. So elegant and classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These huge leaves look amazing, embossed in silver on the Mint Macaron card. A really elegant Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really beautiful, elegant, card Di. I never would have thought to silver-emboss on Mint Macaron, but WOW. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful extra long card Di, the silver embossing looks lovely on Mint Macaron

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes simple is the best. The silver leaves look wonderful with Mint Macaron.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Diane. I love the clean and simple style with Mint Macaron and Silver - a great combo that works well with Leaves of Holly. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautifully elegant card Di. All that silver goes perfectly with Mint Macaron.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.