Wednesday 9 November 2022

Week 28 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Melon Mambo

Hugs Diane xx
 Hello and welcome to week 28 of the Colour Creations Blog-Hop, this week our feature colour is called Melon Mambo. It's a beautiful bright pink, and one of my favourite colours in the Stampin' Up! range. I have chosen a lovely fancy fold card this week to show case this colour. it's called a Diamond faceted easel card. I think this card really does bring out the best in these colours.

I started with a Melon Mambo card base and my layers are Granny Apple Green and the beautiful Hues of Happiness DSP. I also stamped the inside of the card using the matching stamp set for the outline of the flowers stamped in Melon Mambo. Finishing off the side stopper for the easel with the lovely Bufferfly Brilliance dies and Gold foil card. I also used the lovely Glossy Dots Assortment. 


 Where do you write your personal message I hear you ask? well that is done on the back of the card. As this is a 5 3/4 inch (14.6cm) card I added a writing panel to the back of the card, with plenty of space to write.

 This card does lay flat and fits into a 6in (15.2cm) square envelope. All the items used in this project can be found in the 2022-2023 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue. If you would like to know more about these product of the card design please feel free to contact me via - email, PM or phone. 

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Christine Blain


  If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx

5 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card to make and I love your bright colour palette with this DSP. Beautiful Di.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright, happy, and intricate-fold card, Di. Lovely way to showcase Melon Mambo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, Di! I love the vibrant colours and the touches of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, what an incredible card! I've never seen this fold before, but it is amazing, and the way you've decorated it is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Di such an impressive fancy fold card and the paper you have chosen is perfect for it. Such a lovely happy and bright card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.