Wednesday 2 December 2020

Week 27 Colour Creations Showcase - Mint Macaron

Week 27 Mint Macaron

 
 Hello and Welcome to week 27 of the Colour Creations Showcase. We are part of the Art with Heart Team Australia and are showcasing all the colours in the Stampin' Up! Family week by week. This week our colour is Mint Macaron and as green is my favourite colour I found this one really easy to work with. You really would call it a minty green colour and this is part of the Subtles collection. I decided I would do another Christmas card as we are so close to Christmas. I have used the Warm and Toasty Stamp set along with the Snowflake Wishes Bundle.


I haven't made a box card on years and I just really wanted to make one so here is my version. The DSP is my own design I took a piece of whisper white card and stamped the snowflakes all over it and the I used Soft Sea Foam and sponged with all over so that it didn't look so white. I made my Box from Mint Macaron card and then added my DSP layers. I did so reverse stamping using the Silicon Mat and then coloured the  Scarves and beenie's using my marker pens. After cutting them all out I placed then into the Box Card and added so silver snow flakes as well. I decided I would stamp my sentiment onto Window Sheet so using the Stazon Pad I stamped my greeting.
 
                      
I attached it to the front of the box using glue dots and it looks as though it is just floating there. I like how this turned out.

I placed a writing panel on the back of the card that I stamped using the Mint Macaron ink But I left this panel white. the whole card folds flat and fits into a 6 x 6 inch envelope. All the items used in this project can be found in the Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalogue and the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue, If you would like to purchase any or all of the items used in this project please give me a call, email or PM so that I can help you with your purchase. Please keep in mind that the Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalogue ends soon so don't miss out.
To catch all the other lovely Mint Macaron Projects please head over to Catherine's Page Here-:
Thank you for taking the time to read my Blog.
I look forwards to seeing you here again.
Bye for Now, Hugs Diane xxx
 
Items used in this project-:
  1. 155172          Snowflake Wishes Bundle
  2. 152615          Warm & Toasty Stamp Set
  3. 138344          A4 Mint Macaron Card Stock
  4. 147106          Mint Macaron Classic Ink Pad
  5. 147102          Soft Sea Foam Classic Ink Pad
  6. 147154          Many Marvelous Markers
  7. 101406          StazOn Ink Pad
  8. 103683          Mini Glue Dots
  9. 142314          Window Sheet
  10. 132178          Silver Foil Sheet
  11. 106549          A4 Whisper White Card Stock
  12. 141337          Stamping Sponges

7 comments:

  1. This is a very clever, and delightful, project Diane. The softness of Mint Macaron and Soft Sea Foam provides a nice contrast to the boldness of the polar bears. The sentiment stamped on window sheet looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, super cute card! I love how you've mirror stamped the skating bear, now he has a friend and they are having a wonderful time together. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Di, I love that you reverse stamped the polar bears to fit perfectly in the card! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet box card, Diane. I love your handmade DSP - it's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Di - this cool minty green is so suited to the polar bears. Thank you for inspiring us all with your Mint Macaron Creation this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! This is too cute Diane!!
    Very clever use of the reverse stamping, and it is years since I did a box card - I need to do more of them too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever with the mirror stamping, works really well for the box card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.