Wednesday 15 May 2024

Week 3 - Pretty in Pink Colour Creations Blog-Hop 2024-25

 

Hello and welcome to week 3 of the colour creations Blog-Hop. This week we are featuring Pretty in Pink. This is one of the 2024-26 Incolors and I think this is a really lovely pink. I have chosen to make a card for the Tradie Ladies, and am so happy with how it turned out. 

 I started with a Pretty in Pink card base, and added a Misty Moonlight layer followed by the DSP called Country Woods. I then cut out the peg board from the Trusty Tools bundle and cut this into sections and layered onto so more Misty Moonlight card stock. I then stamped some of the tools from the same set and coloured them with my Pretty in Pink Blends. using the dies to cut them out I then arranged the peg board and tools some glued flat to the card and other on dimensionals. I finished off the front of the card with a sentiment from the same set and the new Incolor Resin Dots.

For the insert I layered my Basic white onto Misty Moonlight card after stamping. I stamped the Paint Brush top and bottom of the page and coloured with Pretty in Pink ink. I stamped my sentiment from the Unbounded Love stamp set. 

All the items used in my project this week can be found in the 2024-25 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue. If you would like to know more about these product please feel free to contact me so that I might help you.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Michele Taylor


 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here.

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.

 Hugs Diane xx


 

7 comments:

  1. Di, your "Tradie Lady" card is brilliant! These two products work so well together and your design and layout are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tools look great in Pretty in Pink, Di. What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing what is traditionally a male themed stamp set turned into a feminine style card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theresa Gerrard16 May 2024 at 11:59

    Oh such a lovely twist for tradie ladies Di. Looks fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Country woods DSP really does add a feminine touch to your lady tradie card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Di I love how you have made what is stereotypically a male bundle into something that would suit the Lady Tradie, DIY enthusiast, home decorator, etc. Very clever idea and a fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the pinks, blues and neutrals all together like that. You nailed it Di!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.