Wednesday 22 May 2024

Week 4 - Shy Shamrock Colour Creations Blog-Hop 2024-25

 

Hello and welcome to week 4 for the Art with Heart Colour Creations Blog-Hop. If you are new here. our group feature all the colours of the Stampin' Up! Rainbow, in alphabetical order (except for the New incolours) These are featured first.  So here we are with Shy Shamrock. This is a very pretty green. But I did struggle a little to come up with a card for this week.

So for me I started with a Shy Shamrock card base and added a Mossy Meadow layer. Then I stamped the Leaf Collection stamp onto Basic White with Shy Shamrock ink. I then stamped the same stamp onto some more Basic White in Mossy Meadow and then fussy cut out some of the leaves. I layered these on top and added a sentiment from the Unbounded Love Bundle Using the frame dies I cut out the 1st in Mossy Meadow and the other in Basic White. Stamping in Shy Shamrock. I finished off the front of the card with a Bakers Twine bow and the very pretty 2024-26 Incolour Shimmer Gems .

I wanted to jazz up the inside of my card a little more than I usually do, so I stamped the teapot and fern from the Country Flowers Bundle and used the Shy Shamrock and Crumb Cake blends to colour in with. Then Sentiment on the inside is from the same set. I layered this onto another piece of Mossy Meadow to co-ordinate with the front of the card.

All the items used in this project can be found in the New 2024-25 Annual Catalogue. If you would like to know more about these product please feel free to contact me.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Sharon Davern


 

 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here.

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.

 Hugs Diane xx



8 comments:

  1. Di, this is a lovely way to showcase Shy Shamrock by mixing it with Mossy Meadow and using the leaf stamp set too. The inside of your card is beautifully stamped too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel Woollard22 May 2024 at 21:02

    Lovely card, Mossy Meadow looks great with Shy Shamrock

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa Gerrard23 May 2024 at 11:33

    Great choice of stamp set to feature Shy Shamrock Di. Love the pot plant on the inside as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice of stamps, Di for Shy Shamrock. I wouldn't have thought to use Mossy Meadow, but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Di your card is great. I particularly like your jazzy inside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn’t have thought to use Mossy Meadow with Shy Shamrock, but it looks great, Di. Great greens to use foliage stamps with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel Palmieri28 May 2024 at 09:11

    Great contrast between the Shy Shamrock & Mossy Meadow shows the fussy cut leaves of well. I do like the teapot on the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colour of the teapot inside the card adds a nice surprise and an extra wow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.