Wednesday 17 January 2024

Week 36 of the Colour creations Blog-Hop 2023-24 - Old Olive

 


Hello and welcome to week 36 of the colour creations blog-hop. This week our feature colour is Old Olive. It's a lovely green and as you would know if following the blog green is my favourite colour. So I really didn't have much of an issue working with it. But I chose to pair it with Crushed Curry. and they are the only colours that I used.

So I started my card using a Crushed Curry card base and added the Old Olive layer. Using the DSP from the Sale-a-brations catalogue as the next layer. I then stamped all of my tools for the lovely Trusty Tools Bundle that is in the 2024 Jan-April Mini Catalogue. (so great to see a lovely male stamp set) I then coloured the handles on the Hammers and Spanners using the Old Olive blends. Stamping the Centre of the tape measures and the sentiment tabs in Old Olive. Adding a couple of silver spanners as well to finish off the front of the card along with some Iridescent Rhinestones.

This card design is called a 3 Towers card and I think that the male theme really works well on it. I'm really loving this set and have used it many times already and can see it being used even more. To finish the card I also added a writing panel to the back so you have somewhere to write your message.

This card is a larger card 7x5 inches, but I have also done this in the smaller size that also look as impressive. If you would like to know more about this design or the products used please feel free to contact me.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-:Christine Blain


  If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx



4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous colour combination Old Olive and Crushed Curry make together, Di! I absolutely love this 2 tower card and you've inspired me to give it a go. What a fabulous masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - an amazing card and fun fold Di. I don’t think I have seen your fun fold before. It is brilliant for a male card as is your colour combo. Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Di! This is a fabulous bundle ... I'm having fun creating with it, too. Old Olive and Crushed Curry is a very "Aussie" colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very interesting fun fold, Di, I haven't seen one like this before. Great use of these designer papers and Crushed Curry was the perfect accompanying colour with Old Olive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.