Wednesday 24 January 2024

Week 37 of the Colour creations Blog-Hop 2023-24 - Orchid Oasis

 


Hello and welcome to week 37 of the colour creations Blog-Hop. This week our feature colour is Orchid Oasis, This is part of the 22-24 In Colour Range So it will be ending soon. But until then lets see what I have made.

I Decided to use some of the product from the Sale-a-bration range Called Jungle Pals. This is a Multi Layered Card, and I think it came together just right.

I started with an Orchid Oasis card base and added a Very Vanilla layer and the more Orchid Oasis and so on as you can see. When I got to the DSP layer I couldn't find anything that I liked to go with it so I stamped the bird with tone on tone. before going on the other layers. Finishing off the front of the card with the brushed bronze metallic dots.

Only stamping Just for you on the front and nothing on the inside makes this card easy to you for many occasions.

Just placing another of the toucan's on the inside of the card. This one I coloured in black. All these items are available during Sale-a-brations and until the end of the Annual Catalogue. So if you would like to purchase any of them you will have to get in before that all go.

Please feel free to contact me if you wish to know more about these product or the lay out used for this card. 

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-Christine Blain


If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx




6 comments:

  1. Orchid Oasis is a great bold colour to use with that playful image, Di. Very cute and fun. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a versatile card for any occasion, Di. Love the way the bird pops on top of all those layers of Orchid Oasis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute, fun card Di, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Di. I love your toucan - such a bright and happy bird. Your layering and the stamped background panel all make your card special. Beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Di your Toucan is such a colourful character! I love how you created the DSP layer just by stamping the image onto Orchid Oasis card stock - it’s a technique I keep forgetting to use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Orchid Oasis is a fun colour for your really fun card, Di. That toucan is so cute. I love the tone on tone stamping too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.