Wednesday 3 January 2024

Week 34 of the Colour creations Blog-Hop 2023-24 - Mossy Meadow


Hello, welcome back, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas holiday break. So we are carrying on from where we left off last year. Meaning Week 34 is Mossy Meadow week. Being a big fan of green I really didn't have much trouble coming up with this weeks project. I decided to use the New Rock Star Suite collection from the new mini Catalogue that goes live tomorrow. I was so happy to see some really male product in this new catalogue.
 

So I started with a Mossy Meadow card base and added a Soft Sea Foam layer and the lovely Rock & Roll DSP. This DSP is in black and white so I coloured all the guitars. I then added the large plectrum cut out of Mossy Meadow card stock. I then heat embossed the microphone and sentiment tag with Silver Embossing Powder. Placing them onto the front of the card using dimensionals. Then finishing off the front using the Adhesive backed Lighting and Stars.

I used the same layering on the inside of the card and stamped from the Rock Star Bundle in Mossy Meadow. I added the lighting to add a little more interest to the inside of the card. I had the idea for this card in my head before I had even got my order, so I was really happy that it came together just how I wanted it.

These new product can be found on page 55 of the new Jan-April 2024 Mini Catalogue. If you would like to know more about these product or would like to purchase them please feel free to contact me.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-:Tina Gillespie


  If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx


6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous masculine card, Di! Your colouring of the DSP really brings it to life. Thinking of you and your family tonight and sending love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great when an idea we have in our heads translates perfectly? This is a great, fun, card Di, showcasing these new products beautifully. I love how you coloured the guitars on the DSP, and used the Lightning & Stars embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such a cool card! The coloured guitars look amazing layered under the plectrum and microphone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic card for a fella Di. I love your layers and your colouring of the guitars. The MM Plectrum is a great backing for the microphone and sentiment. Thinking of you and your family xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love seeing these new products in action. Di your card is fun with the funky guitars coordinating with the microphone. I love the sentiment you have used inside your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a really cool card, Di. I love the silver embossed microphone and that you have coloured the images from the Black & White DSP!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.