Wednesday 27 September 2023

Week 22 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Early Espresso


 

Hello and welcome to week 22 of the colour creations blog-hop. This week our feature colour is Early Espresso and I really do like this dark brown colour very much. 

I have chosen to make a Christmas card using the lovely Night Divine Bundle from the 2023 Mini Catalogue.  I started with an Early Espresso card base and added a Crumb Cake layer that I embossed using the Snowflake Sky 3d Embossing folder. I then run my White ink pad down the card so that the snow would show up nicely. Then using the  Basic Borders dies I cut out some in Early Espresso and Copper Clay for form the ground. Stamping some background. I then used the dies from the Night Divine bundle to make the nativity scene.


I added a little bit of darkness behind the star for that it looked more like it was shining. I also gold embossed the Joy & Peace in gold Embossing powder.

I placed my camel on the inside of the card as if he is waiting . This is such a lovely bundle I can see plenty of years of use out of this one. All the items used in this project are in either the 2023-24 Annual Catalogue or the 2023 Mini Catalogue. If you would like to know more about these product or would like to purchased them please feel free to contact, via phone, email or PM so that I can help you.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-:Christine Blain


 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx

4 comments:

  1. Early Espresso works beautifully for this scene, Di. I also love the Crumb Cake background, with white ink added to highlight the falling snow. This is a really lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, Di! I love the way you've used the white ink pad to highlight the embossing created with the Snowflake Sky 3d Embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Christmas card Di, lovely use of other browns with Early Espresso. Love your camel on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Di. I love how you used the white inkpad for the background, it's a great effect for your lovely Christmas scene.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.