Wednesday 20 September 2023

Week 21 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Dafffodil Delight

 


Hello and Welcome to week 21 of the colour creations Blog-hop. This week we are featuring Daffodil Delight. another Yellow colour but this one is a really lovely bright Yellow. I thought that it would go really nice with the Construction Zone Stamp Set. so here is my Card.

I started with a Basic White card base, not that you can see it. and I added Basic Black and Daffodil delight strips that I cut at 3/4 inch wide and glue them to the front of the card on the diagonal. I then cut out the centre front with the Countryside Corner dies. I then cut out another set to make the frame around the opening in the front of my card. I placed the piece that I cut out from the front onto the inside of my card and added my sentiment to this section instead of the front. I then stamped the forklift and mixer truck coloured them and hand cut them out along with the witches hats.  I then made this card into a Tent Fold as I wanted to add my truck and forklift to the inside of the card.


 


So I folded another piece of white card and stamped the inner base to look like gravel I used the stamp from the Oceanfront set for this. I then glue this section to the card and added my trucks and forklifts to the inside and front. I stamped the arrows around the edge to add a little more interest. I placed my writing panel onto the back of the card.

I added a Daffodil delight layers and then using one of the scrap pieces of strips I drew lines on the diagonal and coloured the black section with my Basic Black Marker Pen. I only had to do around the edges as I added the Basic white writing panel. Finishing off the panel with another forklift and workman. I really love the way this card turned out, it really does look like a work zone.

All the items used in this project can be found in the 2023-24 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue. If you would like to purchase these product please contact me via Email, Phone or PM so that I might help you with your purchase.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Rachel Woollard


If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx



7 comments:

  1. Snap on the stamp set and the high vis vibe, Di! Your use of the tent fold is a clever way to add depth to the scene and add the truck and forklift to the inside of the card. Love this so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! The black and yellow stripes suit the card perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tent fold card Di. Construction Zone suits this colour scheme and 3 d card perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di, this is a super-fun card!! I love the "gravel" that you stamped, to ground the vehicles. Great choice of stamp set to use with Daffodil Delight, and the construction zone you have created is pretty adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just the cutest card Di, and it looks so effective with the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great card to feature Daffodil Delight Di. I love how you have continued the black and yellow stripes to the inside as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a brilliant construction card, Di. That fancy fold design is perfect with your trucks and lift. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.