Wednesday 6 September 2023

Week 19 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog Hop - Crumb Cake

 


Hello and welcome to week 19 of the Art with Heart Stampin' Up! Australia Team's Colour Creations Blog-Hop. This week we are featuring Crumb Cake, and as the name suggests this colour is a cake or biscuit colour.  For me it's a really easy colour to work with and I find it pairs nicely with almost all other colours. I have chosen to pair mine with Early Espresso, Gold and Old Olive.

I have made a Teepee Card this week this is a 7 x 5 inch sized card that lays flat for posting. I started mine with a Basic White card base and added the Early Espresso for my 1st layer. I then stamped in Early Espresso the tiny bees from the Lighting the Way stamp set. I then cut out the pieces for the 2nd layers. I cut my Lantern from the beautiful Distressed Gold specialty Paper. I thought it really gave the lantern that used look. Adding a few sprigs for the same stamp set and cutting them out with the matching dies. I finished off the front of the card with a sentiment tag and a few more of the bees along with the iridescent gems.

As you can see the card stands of 3 legs and folds around the back. I used Velcro Dots to hold the card closed while standing. My writing panel is under the flap.

I think you could use magnets if you wishes. when standing on the side this card measure about 6 1/2 inches in height. All the items used in this project can be found in the 2023-24 Annual Catalogue. If you would like to know more about this project or the products used please feel free to contact me via Email, PM or phone, so that I can help you.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Theresa Gerrard

 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx






6 comments:

  1. Wow, stunning card Di, I love your tee pee card with a touch of gold

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing fancy fold, Di! Love your colour combination of Early Espresso, Gold and Old Olive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tee pee card is a great way to show off the lantern Di. Love all those bees stamped on the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination of colours, Di. I love all the little stamped bees, and the Distressed Gold lantern. Lovely Crumb Cake creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great tee pee card, Di. Those stamped bees look great in the background, and the Distressed Gold lantern is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great fancy fold card Di. The Distressed Gold paper was the prefect choice for the lantern as it gives a rustic appearance.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.