Wednesday 13 September 2023

Week 20 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Crushed Curry



Hello and welcome to week 20 of the Colour Creations Blog-Hop. This week our colour if Crushed Curry and as the name implies this is a rich mustard Yellow. It's not one of my go to colours, but it's still a lovely rich colour. This week I have chosen to make a Never Ending card with a difference. I'm also using the Stargazing Suite. I love this Suite.

Okay this is my card at 1st glance it really doesn't look like much, but it will stand up and I have made this as a really large card at 8 x 8 inches. But it could very easily be sized down. I used the lovely DSP that goes with the suite along with the dies. So starting with a Crushed Curry base scored and cut my card  before added the DSP layers. when you fold this card through it's Never Ending sequence you get to see the other elements on the card.

So 1st you fold the top back and then the bottom. Now fold the sides back and you end up with a triangle shape.


From there you fold the bottom down and you get a Christmas Tree Shape, then the top back. This is where you get to see the spaceman and Ship. once you have fold the side back you and turn the card over to see the back and the writing panel. This is a little different to the regular sort of Never Ending card but I thought I would give it a go. Even though it's a flat piece of card it will stand on it's own. I cut out a few stars from the Silver Fold card to use as embellishments on the back sky areas of the card.

All of the product used in this can be found in the 2023-24 Annual Catalogue. If you would like to know more about this design or the product used, please feel free to contact me via Email, Phone or PM. So that I might help you with your purchase.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-:Andrea Sargent


If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx



5 comments:

  1. I love this unusual variation on a never ending card, Di. The Silver Fold stars add a lovely touch of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crushed Curry goes well with the bright colours in this DSP, Di. You have such patience, with these elaborate folds - well beyond my card-making capabilities! A really fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Di, Crushed Curry is not one of my go to colours either but your never ending card is very impressive and lots of work. Great way to feature Crushed Curry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Crushed Curry looks great with these papers, doesn't it?! What an extravagant fancy fold, Di. Lots of work, but a brilliant result!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an amazing fold which I would really struggle with. Great colours Di.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.