Wednesday 4 October 2023

Week 23 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Flirty Flamingo

 


Hello and welcome to week 23 of the colour creations blog-Hop. This week our feature colour is Flirty Flamingo, I don't know why but I rarely use this colour. It's a kind of Orange/Pink and I find it very hard to work with. But here is my card of this week.
 

I started with a Basic White card base and added the Flirty Flamingo layer and the DSP called Stargazing. As this had some lovely Flirty Flamingo images on it. I then added my sentiment tag using Basic White and Flirty Flamingo and stamped in Memento Black ink. I also stamped the Astronaut from the Reach for the Stars Bundle. I stamped her in Flirty Flamingo so you know it's a She. I cut her out using the matching dies and attached her to the front of the card with dimensionals. Finishing off the front of the card with some iridescent gems.

I layered some more Flirty Flamingo card onto a Basic White so that I stamp another image of the Astronaut with some stars and message on the inside. All the items used in this project can be found in the 2023-24 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue. If you would like to know more about these product or would like to purchase them, Please feel free to contact me. Via email, PM or phone. So that I might help you.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to- Sharon Davern


  If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx


6 comments:

  1. What a great idea to make a female astronaut, Di. Love the inside of your card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find this pink difficult to work with, too, Di. Thank goodness for gorgeous papers that contain Flirty Flamingo! The stamping inside your card looks great, as does the lovely colourful DSP on the front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t know why, but my mind immediately thought “pink power ranger” of course she’s not, she’s an astronaut!!! Great card for this colour Di.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful out of this world card Di. I love your pink female astronaut. The inside of your card is gorgeous too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for this amazing paper, Di. I really like the feminine look with Flirty Flamingo, and the astronaut popping up from the inside of the card with the stars and perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pink planets card is so much fun! The spaceman (woman?) is fabulous in Flirty Flamingo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.