Wednesday 30 August 2023

Week 18 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Coastal Cabana

 


Hello and Welcome to week 18 of the colour creations Blog-Hop. The colour that we are featuring today is called Coastal Cabana. A Beautiful Greeny-Blue. I really did wonder what shall I do with this colour and then I thought I will use the "It's a Science" Stamp set. So here is my take on this set.

I started my project with a Coastal Cabana Card base and using my Dauber and Coastal Cabana ink pad I edged the main card. I then did the same on my Basic White card. I also used my refill Bottle to drop spots of ink onto the card. I then stamped the atoms all around. I did the same with my Flagged Coastal Cabana piece of card. Using the Circles from the Reach from the Stars Bundle for the feature part of the card front. I then stamped the Microscope and hand cut this out after colouring it.

I think I went a little overboard with my basic pearls and iridescent gems that I coloured using Lost Lagoon. But I think it needed them in the end. I also dropped ink spots on the insert of my card along the using the dauber around the edges of the card and insert. I stamped the clip board for my saying. I think this came up pretty well considering that fact that I didn't know what I was doing. Making it up as I went along.

All the items used in this project can be found in the 2023-24 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue. If you would like to know more about this product or would like to purchase them please feel free to contact me via Phone, Email or PM.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Kate Morgan

If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx

5 comments:

  1. Di, I definitely don't think you went little overboard with your Lost Lagoon basic pearls and iridescent gems - they look great! This is such a great monochromatic masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the addition of ink spots to your card, Di. The shiny embellishments coloured with Lost Lagoon are a great colour match to Coastal Cabana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a card Di. I love your Blends coloured embellishments. They are atoms speeding around and add dimension. Your drops of re-inker are fascinating. Love the effect. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did very well to create this lovely card when you weren't sure where you were going to start. I also don't think you went overboard with the bling. I think it all looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, Di. I love the inkspots added using the reinker and the atoms stamped all over the card. You can never have too much bling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.