Wednesday 23 August 2023

Week 17 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Cherry Cobbler

 


Hello and welcome to week 17 of the colour creations blog-hop.  This week we are featuring Cherry Cobbler, this colour is a lovely deep red. it works well with so many different other colours it's hard to say which are the best.  I have used the Supremely Awesome stamp set on page 80 of the 2023-24 Annual Catalogue for my card this week. 

I started out with a Cherry Cobbler card base and added a Basic White layer. I then stamped the checkered stamp panel 3 times onto some more Basic white, lining it up as I went. cutting this out I added this to the front of the card. I then stamped the small Pizza pieces along the to and bottom and coloured them in. After I stamped the chief and hand cut him out. I used the die from the He's all that bundle for my sentiment as the scalloped edge looked like a pizza crust. colouring the crust with Pumpkin Pie. 

But when you open the card you have this lovely Pop Up.

I stamped the larger pizza pieces onto some more white and coloured them and place them around the edge of the tray. This card you have to write your message on the left-hand side.

I love the way this slides to fold flat for posting. All the items is this project can be found in the 2023-24 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue. I know I am going to get a ton of use out of this set. All of the checkered and word stamping are done in Cherry Cobbler. If you would like to know more about this fancy fold or the product used please feel free to contact me via email, phone or PM.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Tina Gillespie


 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx




6 comments:

  1. Oh, this card makes me hungry, Di! I love the pop up pizza slices inside, so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever to add the pop up to the inside of you card Di, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, Di, with great details to look at. I love how you saw a pizza crust shape in the sentiment die, and the checked panel across the front really looks like a tablecloth. Super-cute pop up inside. Well done, showcasing Cherry Cobbler, and this cute stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Di and it would be brilliant for a pizza lover. I love your checkerboard strip. You have coloured the chef and the pieces of pizza so well. And your pop up inside the card is awesome. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a terrific punny card Di! Clever you to add the pizza popping up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a ripper of a card, Di. That makes me smile and actually want some pizza now, hehe. The front is super and then inside is event better with that fun mechanism. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.