Wednesday 16 August 2023

Week 16 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Calypso Coral

 

Hello and welcome to week 16 of the colour creations Blog-Hop. This week our feature colour is called Calypso Coral. It's another of the rusty colours but a little lighter then last weeks Cajun Craze. Again its a colour I like very much and is really good for male card. So I have made another male card this week.
 

I wanted to use one of the Online Exclusive set so I have used the lovely Along for the Ride Bundle. This comes with a love punch for the truck. So I started with a Calypso Coral card base and then taking a Basic White piece of card I embossed using the Metal Plate 3D Folder. I also did the same for the next from layers. I used me Water Painters to splash Calypso Coral ink over the 2 pieces of Basic white to add so interest to the white sections. I stamped my Trucks in Copper Clay for the outline and Calypso Coral for the truck colour. Punching out 3 in total. I then added dimensionals to the trucks as well and the centre front panel. My words are from the Sending Sunshine Bundle.
 
I didn't add another embellishments to the front of the card as I thought the splashes was enough.

My insert was just another Basic White layer that I stamped the truck moving along the bottom. Added flowers for the rear of one of the truck. Again I stamped with the same colours as the front of the card.    All the items used in the project can be found in the 23-24 Annual Catalogue and the Online Exclusive folder. Just remember the online exclusives are while stocks last. If you would like to know more about these products please feel free to contact me via Phone email or PM.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to- Rachel Palmieri


 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Tina, Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx

7 comments:

  1. Great card, Di! Such a good choice of embossing folder for the background, and I love that you used Copper Clay ink for the outlines of the trucks - it's a perfect complement for Calypso Coral.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, Diane! Calypso Coral is a great colour for the trucks. The splatters and embossing on the background are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card Di. I love your layout with 3 trucks on the centre panel. The white embossed panels with splattering look great behind the trucks. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great choice to feature Calypso Coral. Those trucks look great in it. I love the splatters that you have added to the white cardstock and the Metal Plate embossing folder is a perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Di and great choice using Copper Clay as complementary to Calypso Coral on the body of the truck. I do love the inside with the truck transporting the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The metal plate is the perfect embossing folder with the trucks. Copper Clay was a great choice for the line image stamping, perfectly compliments Calypso Coral.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card Di, love those trucks with matching paint work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.