Wednesday 2 August 2023

Week 14 2023-34 Colour Creations Blog-hop - Blueberry Bushel

 




Hello and welcome to week 14 of the colour creations Blog-Hop. This week our feature colour is another returning colour called Blueberry Bushel. I love this blue it's so vibrant. I have chosen another Fancy Fold for you all and I love how this fold turned out.



It's called a Box in a Box card and it measures 7 x 5 inches (17.8 x 12.7cm), and it lays flat for posting. So I started with a Blueberry Bushel base and added Lemon Lolly for my layer and the Bright and Beautiful DSP.  Adding the Balloons from the same bundle. I also added the lovely Happy Birthday from the Wanted to Say die set.

I wanted the Happy Birthday to stand up and really pop so I added small pieces of card to the back and placed it above the inner boxes diamond shape section. I think it really does work good on this design.


As you can see on in the picture above. I finished off the front of the card with iridescent Rhinestones on the balloons.

I added a writing panel to the back of the card so that I had a place to write my message. All the items used in this project can be found in the 2023-24 Annual Catalogue. If you would like to know more about these product or the fancy fold please feel free to contact me via email, phone or PM.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to- Christina Barnes


 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx




12 comments:

  1. Rachel Woollard2 August 2023 at 19:35

    Wow! Fabulous card Di, you're right, the Happy Birthday across the front really pops

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your box in a box fancy fold turned out too, Di. I love how you've made the sentiment pop by adding small pieces of card and placing it above the diamond shape section.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen a box in a box card but it looks amazing and certainly does make the Happy Birthday pop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theresa Gerrard2 August 2023 at 20:34

    Wow what a fabulous card Di. The sentiment absolutely 'pops' . How very nifty of you to create this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and festive card, Di! I really like the rounded corners on the box flaps. Nice way to show off that lovely DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card Di, I love your box in a box card. So, so good! Love your pop of Happy birthday that looks great. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, such a cool fancy fold, and I think your choices of colours and DSP suits it really well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A ‘wow’ card that will make the recipient feel very special. Di the extra box with sentiment is very eye catching. The festive DSP and using Lemon Lolly with Blueberry Bushel works so well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wow card Di. I haven’t seen that fold before - it’s amazing and yes, the sentiment does pop. It is such a happy fun card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Di and can’t wait to give it a go, many thanks for all the ideas you take the time to share much love from the uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an usual fancy fold card, Di. I love all the bright colours and the happy birthday pops right off the card, very cute indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Di, you certainly could not fail to have a 'Happy Birthday' with this amazing card. Love the DSP choice and the sentiment looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.