Wednesday 9 August 2023

Week 15 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Cajun Craze

 



Hello and welcome to week 15 of the colour creations Blog-Hop, this week we are featuring the colour called Cajun Craze. This is a lovely bright rusty colour and really is a colour I like. So I wanted to make a male card and another of my Fancy folds. This one being a Multi Fold card.
 

Another 7x5inch card (17.8 x 12.7cm) So looking for something male I used the DSP called Delightfully Eclectic and I thought these look like Pretzels and would go really well with the Brewed for You bundle.  So I started with a Petal Pink Card base. I then added the Cajun Craze and pretzel layers to each section of the card. I Stamped the beer steins and glasses as well as the froth. I used the Cajun Craze ink to full the glasses so that it looked like ale. I attached them to the front of the card using dimensionals. Stamping the sentiment from the same set I punched out layers using the Happy Labels Pick a Punch. and finishing off the front with one of the 2023-25 in Colour Dots. 

I added writing panels to the back of the card and stamped some more steins and the Oh Ale Yes. This card will fold flat for posting and I think that if I had made it smaller it would have lost something along the way.  All the items used in this project are in the 2023-24 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue. If you would like to know more about these product or the card it's self, please feel free to contact me either by email, Phone or PM so that I can help you.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to- Andrea Sargent


 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx


9 comments:

  1. This is a really clever fancy fold, Di. I love the monochromatic colour scheme of this wonderful masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretzels and beer - what a match! This is a fun card, in great colours, Di.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, beer and pretzels are a fantastic combination, both in real life and on your fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delightful card Di, and wonderful for a fella. I so love Cajun Craze with Petal Pink - great colour combo. Using the pretzel DSP with Beer Steins is a perfect combination. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theresa Gerrard9 August 2023 at 20:36

    Wow Di what an amazing fancy fold and a great choice of stamp set to feature Cajun Craze.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card and great fancy fold! Yes the pretzels go well with the beer! Love your card Di! So Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a bit clever pairing up the pretzels and beer, Di, and with such a nice fun fold too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! The design elements and the fun fold complement each other to create a card that someone is going to LOVE to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, yes of course, beer goes perfectly with pretzels! I was trying to work out what to use that design for, now you have given me the inspiration I need. A great fancy fold design too, Di.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.