Wednesday 26 July 2023

Week 13 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Blackberry Bliss

 


Hello and welcome to week 13 of the 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog-Hop. This week we are featuring the colour Blackberry Bliss. I can't say that this is one of my Favourites as it's not. I personally think it's dark but others love it. So I thought it would be nice to use the Reach for the Stars Suite as I have been itching to make a card with it. This is what I came up with.


I started with a Night of Navy card base and added the Blackberry Bliss as a layer. With the DSP having a lot of Blackberry Bliss in it I just thought it looked so good. I stamped the space ship and added the Flames using Pumpkin Pie. I added some stars using the Silver Foil Sheet to give sparkle. I then cut out the rings and added the planet the I stamped mounting them together using dimensionals. 

This is another of the winged cards that I have called Swan wings as this is a larger card. I love how the colours really blend into each other so nicely on this DSP.

I added a writing panel to the back of this card as I need somewhere to write my message. Just stamping some stars down the sides for a little bit of interest. All the items used in this project are available in the 2023-24 Annual Catalogue. If you would like to know more about these products of the card design please feel free to contact me via Phone, email or PM.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Amie McIlroy


If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx



9 comments:

  1. Di, your "swan winged" card looks amazing with the rich deep tones of Blackberry Bliss and Night of Navy contrasting with the lovely sparkly silver stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel Woollard26 July 2023 at 20:03

    Wonderful fancy fold card Diane, even if it’s not your favourite colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Di. I tend to agree with you about this colour, but am loving everyone's creations! I really like the look of Blackberry Bliss paired with Night of Navy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ‘Snap’ on using this DSP! Di your swan-winged card adds levels of depth to the galaxy layers behind the planet and spaceship. Looks fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theresa Gerrard27 July 2023 at 11:57

    Such a great card to feature Blackberry Bliss. Like you it's not a colour I gravitate too but you have showcased it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This colour combo is really moody, and I think that it works well with the deep space theme. Great choice of fancy fold for the card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Di, this is a fabulous card and a wonderful fun fold to feature this DSP and bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect DSP and products for this design, Di. I can't wait to play with this bundle, it's just arrived here this week. I love your spaceship with the pumpkin pie flames!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card Di, I think this is a great design for this card! The shuttle looks fantastic with the flames. I have not done a swan winged card I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.