Wednesday 16 March 2022

Week 40 Colour Creations Blog-Hop Rich Razzleberry

 


 
Hi Everyone and welcome to week 40 of the Colour Creations Blog-Hop. This week we are featuring Rich Razzleberry  not one of my favourite colours, but here is goes. I decided, I wanted to use a bundle that I haven't used in awhile. So I pulled out and dusted off "Dressed to Impress" I really had no idea what I was going to do with it, so this was my challenge. I started with a Rich Razzleberry card base and my only layer is Basic white. I stamped my sentiment using Memento ink in the left top corner. then I decided I would add small strips of card in Petal Pink, Real Red and Rich Razzleberry. I thought I would add the lipstick onto these of I stamped them and coloured them using the matching blends. I angled these onto my strips gluing them flat.
I placed these strips onto the white card and when I was happy with the position I then stamped the corresponding lipstick smudge in front of the strip. I then added this strips on dimensionals. To finish off the front of the card I coloured 3 Basic Pearls with Rich Razzleberry and  added them to the bottom right-hand corner.

My insert again was just a piece of Basic white card. I added another lipstick and smudge at the bottom in Rich Razzleberry and stamped a sentiment. I was happy with the way this card turned out and glad that I set myself a challenge. All the Items used in this project can be found in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue. If you would like to know more about these product or you would to purchase them please feel free to give me a Call, Email or PM so that I can help you.
Thank you for taking the time to view my blog.
 
 To catch then next person on the Hop please follow the link to-:  Kate Morgan   Here


If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here-

Hugs Diane xxx

4 comments:

  1. Despite not knowing what you were going to create, you've come up with a great design, Di! What a good idea, using Rich Razzleberry as a lipstick colour; very inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colours and balance to your card, Di with the multiples of three. Funny how we often forget about products we've had for a while, especially this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome card, Di! Love your design and your Petal Pink, Real Red and Rich Razzleberry colour scheme too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’d almost forgotten about this terrific bundle Di. Such a great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.