Wednesday 2 March 2022

Week 38 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Pumpkin Pie

 

Hi and welcome to week 38 of the colour creations Blog-Hop. This week our colour is Pumpkin Pie, a lovely Orange colour and my 2nd favourite colour. This colour is part of the Regals collection and also has Card Stock, Classic ink Pad, Refill and Blends that all match. You will also find some beautiful Designer Series Paper that co-ordinates, called Flowering Fields. This can be found in the 2022 Mini Catalogue. This is what I have used for my projects for this week.


So this card was inspired by Linda Heller, but I loved the simplicity of the design and this is my version. I started with a Pumpkin Pie card base and added a Basic Black layer, I then added my DSP that I cut into 2 pieces turning the middle one over to reveal the other side. I layered this onto my Basic Black layer. I then cut a strip of Vellum and flag tailed the end. I attached this to the front of the card using glue dots.

With the Vellum in place I than made up one of the tulip flowers from the Flowering Tulips Bundle and attached this to the Vellum. I stamped my sentiment tag from the same bundle and cut it out using the layering circles, finishing off the front with some Champagne Rhinestones..


Keeping my insert simple I just layered Basic Black and Basic White together and stamped my message. I thought that the outside of the card said everything I wanted to say. No need for any more.
The flowering Tulips Bundle and DSP can be found in the 2022 Mini Catalogue, all the card stock, ink and rhinestones are in the 2021-2022  Annual Catalogue. If you would like to know more about these product, or would like to purchase them please feel free to either PM, Call or Email me so that I can help you.
Thank you for taking the time to read my Blog.

To catch then next person on the Hop please follow the link to-: Theresa Gerrard   Here
 

If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here-

Hugs Diane xxx


8 comments:

  1. You've used Pumpkin Pie just beautifully on this card, Di. I love that you used two different patterns of the DSP, featuring the orange that I struggle to use! Really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card, Di. Your tulip looks stunning against the DSP, with the vellum just perfect as a layer to soften the DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, Di, this is a great design & layout with these lovely papers and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di, the combination of Pumpkin Pie looks fabulous teamed with Basic Black, it's very striking. I love the soft look of vellum behind the beautiful tulip. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bright tulips, lovely Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Di, I love how the vellum to soften the DSP and your tulip is pretty in Pumpkin Pie. I agree the DSP is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Di you have featured this challenging card beautifully and also toned down the bold paper nicely using the vellum

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely Pumpkin Pie card Di. I love the tulip sitting on the Vellum flag and your choice of DSP is perfect. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.