Wednesday 30 March 2022

Week 42 Colour Creations Blog-Hop Shaded Spruce

 

Hello and Welcome to week 42 of the Colour Creations Blog-Hop. This week we have Shaded Spruce as our colour. This is a very dark rich green colour and part of the Regals Collection. You can find Card Stock, Ink Pad, Refil and Blends in this colour as well as DSP. Being as green is my favourite colour I didn't have much trouble coming up with some thing. Unsure we you call this design, but I have seen it done several times and thought I would like to have a try. So here is my version of the slanted fronted card.

Using Shaded Spruce as my base card I added a Gold Foil Layer and then DSP from the Expressions in Ink collection. I then made a Belly Band and used the Layering Circles to cut out a large Scalloped Circle. I stamped the large Flower image from the Artisically Inked Bundle and them cut it out with the dies. mounting this on to the gold Foil Circle I added a few of the leave to finish off the belly Band. I place my sentiment onto a piece of Basic White card with more Gold Foil behind it. I added a few or the Iridescent Rhinestones to finish off the front of the card.

I can't believe how easy this card is to make and it looks so effective cut on these angles. I think I will have to do a tutorial on this one. As always my insert is very plain (I prefer them that way).


Stamping in Shaded Spruce and then using the blending brushes to soften the edges. All the items used in this project can be found in the Annual 2021-2022 Catalogue. If you would like more information about this project or you would like to purchase the supplies used please feel free to give me a Call, email or PM, so that I might help you. 

You can catch the next person in the Blog-Hop-: Rosa Leyden  Here.


If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.  
Hugs Diane xxx




4 comments:

  1. Love your slanted fronted card Dianne - it really showcases that stunning DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That DSP is very elegant, and dramatic, and a perfect choice for showcasing Shaded Spruce, Di. Lovely style of card; very special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design Di and love the use of the striking DSP with the touches of gold to create a beautiful card. Love the belly band too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design Diane, and I love how you have complimented the gold veining in the DSP with gold foil die cut accents.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.