Monday 19 October 2020

Heart of Christmas 2020

 

Hello and welcome to the October Heart Of Christmas 2020 Blog Hop. This hop is show casing the beautiful Christmas Project from the Art with Heart Team Australia.

As this is only a monthly blog during the August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue all project are using current items. So I hope this inspires you all to create some beautiful Christmas Card project.


 

This week I have chosen to use the Lovely "Joyful Holly" Stamp set featured on Page 34 of the said about Catalogue. I started with a Very Vanilla Card base and added a Silver Foil Layer before stamping the holly leaves onto another Very Vanilla Layer. I then stamped the leaves and berries using Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler ink. I then add the beautiful Metallic Mesh Ribbon and a Sentiment tag over the top the tag came from the So Sentimental Bundle (found in the Annual 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue) Page 74. I cut the tag out twice once in silver foil and then in Very Vanilla, I then trimmed the Very Vanilla tag to remove the stitched line and glue the 2 tags together. 


 For my insert I also layered using the Silver Foil and Very Vanilla. I stamped my sentiment from the Dove of Hope Bundle Page 13 of the Mini Catalogue, along with the leaves.

This is a very simple card and I really needed that this week as I have been so busy getting my house ready for sale and 2 open inspections in 3 days. At least I still found time to relax and craft.

To catch all the other lovely projects in this week Heart of Christmas Blog please head over to Judy May's Page Here-:

Hugs Diane

Items used in this project-:

1.    Dove of Hope Stamp Set        153406
2.    Joyful Holly Stamp Set          153440
3.    So Sentimental Bundle           153828
4.    Garden Green Ink Pad            147089
5.    Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad          147083 
6.    Metallic Mesh Ribbon            153550
7.    Very Vanilla A4 Card              106550 
8.    Silver Foil Sheet                      132178 

7 comments:

  1. Oh Di your elegant card is really tempting me to order this stamp set - good luck with your house sale. I think it is amazing you've managed to craft at all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really pretty, elegant, card Diane. I love the sentiment label, and the pairing of silver with Very Vanilla - a combination I wouldn't have thought to use, but it looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job to fit in some creative time with everything you have going on, Diane. Lovely card and this set is perfect for quick makes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, Di, holly is beautiful for Christmas and I really love that pop of red with your ribbon and bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this stamp set Diane so I was pleased to see somebody use it, particularly in such a beautiful way. Nothing says Christmas like holly. Deck the halls!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.