Wednesday 7 October 2020

Week 19 - Colour Creations Showcase - Granny Apple Green

 Week 19 Granny Apple Green

Hi Everyone and Welcome to week 19 of the colour creations Showcase from the Art with Heart Team Australia. This week our colour is Granny Apple Green, and as Green is my favourite colour I really had fun making this card.
I chose the Tree Angle Stamp Set from the Aug-Sept 2020 Mini Catalogue and the Dies from The Right Triangle Bundle from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue.
I started with a Slim Line card in Whisper White and then added a Granny Apple Green Layer. My next layer was White again and I used my Sponge Brayer and Granny Apple Green ink for the bottom half of the card and Soft Sea Foam for the top half. I then stamped the snowflakes from the Snowflake Wishes Bundle in Balmy Blue. I Stamped a variety of the Trees onto white card. I also stamped the trunk of the tree and then placed them onto the front of the card. I add some gold stars to the top of the trees to finish them off.  I added my Sentiment to the top and a Sliver Snowflake then a few Wonderful Gems just of finishing touches.

 
My insert was layered the same as the front of the card I also stamped some snowflakes in the top left-hand corner and one of the Tree Angle Trees down the bottom. All my Sentiment Stamping Front and Insert were stamped in Garden Green.
All the items used in this project can be found in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue and the Aug-Sept 2020 Mini Catalogue. If you would like to purchase any or all of the products used in this project please give me a Call, Email or PM so that I can help you with your purchase.
To catch up with all the other lovely project in week 19's Granny Apple Green please head over to Catherine's Page here-:
Thank you for taking the time to view my Page.
Hugs Diane
 
Items Used in this project-:
141714          Sponge Brayers
106549          A4 Whisper White Card Stock
147014          A4 Granny Apple Green Card Stock
147095          Granny Apple Green Ink Pad
147102          Soft Sea Foam Ink Pad
147105          Balmy Blue Ink Pad
147089          Garden Green Ink Pad
154079          The Right Angle Bundle
153442          Tree Angle Stamp Set
155172          Snowflake Wishes Bundle
153536          Wonderful Gems
132178          Silver Foil Sheet
132622          Gold Foil Sheet


9 comments:

  1. Di your Granny Apple Green Christmas card is just perfect for an Aussie christmas - fresh and summery, really lovely! Thanks for inspiring us all with your Granny Apple Green card tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brayered and stamped background on your card front looks great, Diane. Granny Apple Green is a lovely colour to use with The Right Triangle - good choice of stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely use of a longline card, the gold looks very special with Granny Apple Green

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the slimline card with the tree angle stamps and the pops of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great slimline card, Dianne. You've created a great background for your pretty trees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous, Diane. I love those trees and their gold stars.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the different shape trees, Di and the softly stamped snowflakes, along with your foil accents.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great slimline card Diane. Love your sponged and stamped background. It sets your triangle Christmas trees off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Tree Angle set and the slimline card - so perfect for Christmas! Thanks Diane for a sensational card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.