Tuesday 14 August 2018

Colour Creations - Cherry Cobbler

http://whatcathymade.com.au/awh-colour-creations-blog-hop-week-11-cherry-cobbler/
Hi Everyone,
Well here we are at week 11 and Cherry Cobbler is the colour.
What a nice Christmas colour a really rich red I love it.
 I decided I would make my first Christmas Card for the Season. This card is called a "Peek Through" Card and I will have tutorial for this on my Facebook page later in August. I used the Cherry Cobbler as my main card colour, with Under the Mistletoe D.S.P. along with the stamp set Christmas Pines.

I used my Big shot to cut out the Layering Ovals and Stitched ovals along with the Pine Cones and Bow. (Bow and Pine Cones from the Pretty Pines Thinlits) I used Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Garden Green ink for all my Stamping.
I placed a Whisper White insert to the inside of the card and stamped this to give it a really Christmas look. All of the Products used to make this project are available in the 2018 - 2019 Annual Catalogue. If you would like to purchase any or all of these product please give me a call so that I can help you with your purchase.
You can find more Cherry Cobbler creations from Catherine's Page here.

8 comments:

  1. Dianne I love your Peek Through card...doesn't that DSP look lovely with the Christmas Pines bundle? Thanks for hopping along tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute peek through card and I am sure you will be making many more Christmas cards soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great fancy fold! It works so well as a Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Diane, I love those pine cones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Diane, I love that DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card for your first Christmas Card of the year Di :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card Dianne, I love the peek through window!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.