Tuesday 28 August 2018

Colour Creations - Crumb Cake


http://whatcathymade.com.au/awh-colour-creations-blog-hop-week-13-crumb-cake/
Hi Everyone, we are now at week 13, and this weeks colour is Crumb Cake. Wow this was going to be a challenge I thought, I had to make a card for my good friend Denis' Birthday and this is what I came up with. It just seemed to go together as if I had planned it that way.
I used the crumb cake card for my base and added wood Textures D.S.P. to the front of the card along with a small strip of glimmer paper. I cut out 2 square using the layering square framelits one in crumb cake and the other in gold foil sheet. and my 3 banners as in Black, Early Espresso and Crumb Cake. I then stamped the tree from the Rooted in Nature Bundle in Early Espresso ink and cut it out.
I layered this all up using dimensionals and stamped my sentiment using the Picture Perfect Birthday Stamp Set. I wrapped a small amount of the Mini Sequin Trim around the sentiment squares and added a gold faceted gem.
I added a very vanilla insert and stamped my insert message along with a few leave. I was so pleased with the way this card turned out and Denis loved it.
All the items used to make this card can be found in the 2018-2019 annual catalogue. If you would like to purchase all or any of these product please contact me so that I can help you.
Hugs Diane.
To see more of the week 13 Blog Hop head over the Catherine's page here.

7 comments:

  1. Diane, Crumb Cake looks so special and masculine in your lovely card for Denis. I can see why he loved it! Thank you for hopping along on our colour creations blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snap Di! We used the same stamp set this week. I like what you have done with crumb cake. The colours work really well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Di with the gold accents and DSP is perfect with the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wood textures goes so well with crumb cake. All set off with that lovely tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Diane really love the bit of bling that you have added

    ReplyDelete
  6. The different textures look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really lovely card Diane. The gold accents and wood textures dsp both go so well with crumb cake.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.