Tuesday 21 August 2018

Colour Creations - Coastal Cabana

http://whatcathymade.com.au/awh-colour-creations-blog-hop-week-12-coastal-cabana/
Hi Everyone, Week 12 here, and the colour this week is Coastal Cabana, Love, Love, Love this colour. My card this week uses the "Time for Tea" Bundle and "Tearoom" D.S.P.

I also used the Coloured Doilies and "Label me Pretty" Stamp Set and coordinating punch. I stamped tone on tone for the teacup and label so that it would match the D.S.P. and cut the teacup and flowers using the big shot.
I mounted the doily and teacup with dimensionals before placing them on the front of the card. I did the same for the sentiment tag as well. I then added Basic pearls to finish off the front of the card.
I added an insert to the inside of the card but left this blank until I need to use the card. I must admit that I didn't purchase the coloured doilies I pinched one of Mum's but they are on list of must haves.
All of the items used in this project can be found in the current 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue, if you would like to purchase any or all of these items please give me a call, so that I can help you.
To see more project in Coastal Cabana please go to Catherine's Page Here

4 comments:

  1. Diane, what a beautiful soft and feminine card. Timeless. Thanks for hopping along on the colour Creations blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Diane, and I agree, I love this colour too, so happy it's returned with the revamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Di. This is one of my favourite suites in the Annual Catalogue and your design is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Diane using this suite. Coastal Cabana is such a pretty colour and I'm glad it's made a return.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.