Sunday 12 August 2018

Marker Solution

Hi Everyone,

As a fairly new Hobby Demonstrator I could not afford to purchase all of the Marker pen collections in the carry case. So I had to purchase them 1 pack at a time. But the horrible acetate container that they come in does last very long when you are putting the pens in and out. So I decided to purchase the Standard cases 119105 from the Stampin' Up! catalogue to keep them in. I placed a piece of D.S.P. in the sleeve and printed out a list of colors for the pens to glue on the inside of the case. I also cut the front off of the acetate sleeve and placed this in the front of the case so I know at a glance which set is which. This is so much easier and user friendly. Hope this Idea helps someone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.