Wednesday 23 October 2024

Week 26 Garden Green - Colour Creations Blog-Hop 2024-25

Hello and welcome to week 26 of the Colour Creations Blog-Hop. This week we are featuring Garden Green, and as green is my favourite colour I didn't have any trouble coming up with a card in this colour. So my card is a take on an old fancy fold, but I cut the front away and added a centre piece. I used the Season of Green and Gold DSP along with Gold mirror card on a Garden Green card base.


 

I stamped the sentiment tag with Gold Embossing powder and cut it out using the dies from the Peaceful Seasons Bundle. I then added a little piece of gold ribbon from my stash and added the gold embellishments.

I also added the gold layer and Basic white to the inside of the card. Stamping in Garden Green and Soft Sea Foam.

All the items used in this card card from the online exclusives except the Garden Green Card that can be found in the 2024-25 Annual Catalogue. If you would like to know more about this project or the product used please feel free to contact me.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Sharon Davern


 

If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here.

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.

 Hugs Diane xx



3 comments:

  1. What as lovely fancy fold, Di. It really showcases this stunning DSP. I like how you've continued the gold theme with the heat embossing and the embellishments too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is deluxe, Di! As well as the elegance of the card front, I love the stamping inside. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very interesting card Di, and so elegant in those papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.