Wednesday 9 October 2024

Week 24 Flirty Flamingo - Colour Creations Blog-Hop 2024-25

 

Hi Everyone and welcome to week 24 of the colour creations Blog-Hop. This week we are showcasing Flirty Flamingo. I will admit it's not one of my favourite colours and neither is the colour that I paired it with. But here we go you be the judge.

So I Started with a Flirty Flamingo card base and added a Blackberry Bliss layer. I then positioned layers 2 & 3 together and moved around layer 3 until I have the angle that I wanted. gluing them together like this. I then added my DSP layer and trimmed away those layers from layer 2. Gluing these then to my layer 1 on the card front.

I stamped my sentiment directly onto the card front and finished off with the sequins from the online store. My insert is very plain just the 2 layers Blackberry Bliss and Basic White. Stamping in Blackberry Bliss. This DSP on the front of the card is from the Simply Zinnia Suit (another online store product). 



All the items used in this project are from the online store except the card stock with can be found in the 2024-25 Annual Catalogue. If you would like to know more about these product or the card style please feel free to contact me.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Rachel Woollard


 

If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here.

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.

 Hugs Diane xx

2 comments:

  1. Di, I never would have guessed you didn't like Flirty Flamingo or Blackberry Bliss after seeing your beautiful card. You card is so simple but ever so effective and a great way to showcase DSP..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those colours together when used with this DSP, and your card is lovely Di.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.