Wednesday 16 October 2024

Week 25 Fresh Freesia - Colour Creations Blog-Hop 2024-25

 

Hello and welcome to week 25 of the Colour Creation Blog Hop. With this weeks feature colour being Fresh Freesia a beautiful lilac colour I really wanted to show it off. So I decided all the lovely purples in the colour range. So I used them all. I started my card with a Gorgeous Grape card base and then added at Highland Heather Layer. I then added the Fresh Freesia layer that I had stamped in Fresh Freesia ink using the Layers of Beauty Bundle. I then used the masks from the same bundle and made my Roses using the same colours as the layers along with Garden Green and Old Olive. As the main rose was to large for the front of this card I cut off a section and glue this to the side of the card as seen in the photo below.

I then added my sentiment from the Unbounded Love Bundle and used the dies that I thought really gave the front that added depth. I finished off the front with the Purple Fine Shimmer Gems.

My insert was kept plain and simple with just a Highland Heather layer and Basic White Card. I did all of my stamping in Fresh Freesia inside and out and a Simple flower on the inside corner to finish off.

All the items used in this project can be found in the current 2024-25 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue. If you would like to know more about these items of the card design please feel free to contact me.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Rachel Palmieri


 

If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here.

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.

 Hugs Diane xx


1 comment:

  1. I love this fancy fold, Di, and I also love that you've used all of the purples on your card. This is such a pretty and delightfully feminine card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.