Wednesday 24 July 2024

Week 13 Boho Blue - Colour Creations Blog-Hop 2024-25

 

Hello and welcome to Week 13 of the Colour Creations Blog-Hop. our feature colour this week is yet another blue, called Boho Blue. Another pretty colour. I have chosen an old classic style for this card and once again using the Country Flowers Bundle. This set is really getting a workout.


I have made an Easel card, this one had a raised front rather than a stopper. I started with a Boho Blue card base and added Blueberry Bushel layer before added the Countryside Inn DSP layer. I added these same layers to the riser and main image section. I then added a Basic White layer to that section as well that I had embossed using the So Swirly Embossing Folder. I then stamped my Stool, Teapot and Flowers From the country Flowers Bundle. Coloured them all and cut them out. I attached all of these with dimensionals. Adding some more of the pretty little flowers and leave to add more interest to the card.

From an angle you can see how the card stand up.

I have kept the writing panel plain and simple as the front of the card says it all. So only have layers in Blueberry Bushel and Basic White. But stamping in Boho Blue.

All the items used in this project can be found in the 2024-25 Annual Catalogue. If you would like to purchase any of these item I would love to be able to help you. Please feel free to contact me.

I wont be Hopping along next week as I will be in Singapore, But I will be back ready for week 15.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Christine Blain


 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here.

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.

 Hugs Diane xx



5 comments:

  1. Love your card Di and the pretty teapot of blue flowers that are so nicely coloured. I love the embossed panel behind them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel Woollard24 July 2024 at 20:51

    Amazing card Di, I love how the teapot sits up on the stool. Beautiful colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful, Di. I just love the Boho Blue flowers, and the DSP you've used. The embossed white panel behind your focal images really helps them to stand out against the patterned paper.
    Enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, Di. I love the combination of the Boho Blue flowers and the Countryside Inn DSP on your easel card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, Di, the teapot on the stool looks great with these patterned papers and another great fancy fold design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.