Wednesday 3 July 2024

Week 10 - Berry Burst Colour Creations Blog-Hop 2024-25

 

Hello and Welcome to week 11 of the colour creations Blog-Hop. This week our feature colour is Berry Burst, I love this colour it is so pretty. I decided that I wouldn't make a card for you all to see this week, as I was making gift boxes for my YOUTUBE channel, and thought I would love to share this one with you all.

I started out with Berry Burst card stock and using the Simply Zinnia stamp set I stamped tone on tone the large flower all over the card stock. I did that on the piece of card for the front pocket as well. I then made up the Back Pack and added some DSP from the same suite. I place magnets under the flaps so that they can be opens and you can place a lovely gift inside. This bag measures 5inches (13cm) tall 3 3/4 inches (9.5cm) Wide and 1 1/2 inches (3.8cm) deep. So it's a really good size.

I added straps to the back so that it really does look like a Back Pack. I ended up making 4 of these in all, as I really did love the way they turned out. I even did one in male colours so that I could give it to a man and it also really looks good.

All of these items are from the Online exclusive catalogue. The only item that is not available from Stampin' Up! are the magnets. If you would like to know more about this little gift box or the products used please feel free to contact me. I know that 2 of them will be going to some little girls I know and they will love them.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Christine Blain


 

 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here.

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.

 Hugs Diane xx



8 comments:

  1. Di, your tiny backpack is adorable! I love the way the DSP looks on the Berry Burst cardstock. Those straps are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel Woollard3 July 2024 at 19:44

    What a gorgeous project Diane, so clever

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super-cute, Di, and a great way to showcase Berry Burst. I love the tone-on-tone stamping on the card used for the backpack, and the floral DSP is a sweet addition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Di, your backpack is so so cute. I love it. It is brilliant for gift giving. Your tone on tone stamping of card-stock with the DSP works together so well. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theresa Gerrard4 July 2024 at 11:25

    Very cute backpack gift bag Di and the paper you chose is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful backpack with the tone on tone stamping and the DSP is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a cute little backpack, Di. Great colours and DSP selection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your backpack is super cute and the DSP you picked is perfect for the backpack.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.