Wednesday 10 July 2024

Week 11 Blackberry Bliss - Colour Creations Blog-Hop 2024-25

 

Hello and welcome to week 12 of the colour creations Blog-Hop. Can you believe we are already a quarter way through our colours. This week we are featuring Blackberry Bliss. Not one of my favourite colours I must say. But I managed to come up with something. I have made a card called a Corner Fold Down Card.  I have used the online exclusive Simply Zinnias Bundle. 

I started my card with a Blackberry Bliss card base and added a Lemon Lime Twist layer, then the DSP from the suite. I turned down the top part of the card front and added the same layers. I then stamped the Zinnia flower and coloured with Blackberry Bliss blends I also stamped the leaves to match. Cutting these out I attached them to the front of the with dimensionals. I used the Unbounded Love Bundle to cut out the tag and stamped the words from the Simply Zinnia stamp set. I finished off the front with Adhesive backed Metallic Gems.

I layered my insert for the card with the same Lemon Lime Twist card along with Basic White.

Adding some more Zinnias to the inside that I coloured in the same manner. All the items used in this project can be found either in the Current 2024-25 Annual Catalogue or as an Online Exclusive. If you would like to know know more please feel free to contact me so that I might help you.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Rachel Woollard


 

 If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here.

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.

 Hugs Diane xx




8 comments:

  1. Did, your Corner Fold Down Card is an excellent fancy fold for showcasing DSP - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The focal zinnia looks beautifully dramatic in Blackberry Bliss, Di. I like that you used lighter, brighter, colours with it ... and your creative card fold is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel Woollard11 July 2024 at 03:54

    Lovely card Di, your coloured Zinnias are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theresa Gerrard11 July 2024 at 08:17

    Lovely card Di and a great way to feature Blackberry Bliss with those gorgeous zinnias

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Di, I love how the fold down corner shows off the layers and colours. Your colouring of the stamped Zinnias on both outside and inside is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’ve yet to try the corner down fold and Di your card is lovely using the DSP together with the bright Zinnia. I love the Zinnias inside the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lemon Lime Twist sure does look great with Blackberry Bliss in your corner fold down card, Di. Great use of DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachel Palmieri13 July 2024 at 08:43

    Love this corner fold down card in its sunny colours, it really gives BlackBerry Bliss a lift.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.