Wednesday 19 July 2023

Week 12 2023-24 Colour Creations Blog-Hop - Berry Burst

 


Hello and welcome to week 12 of the colour creations Blog-Hop. This week our feature colour is Berry Burst. I love this colour and am so glad that it has returned. I decided that I wanted to do another of the Fancy Fold cards that everyone knows I love doing. So I have chosen the Flip Flap card and I really love how it pops in Berry Burst.

I actually started my card with a Bubble Bath card base and then stamped it using Berry Burst ink and the Share a Milkshake bundle. The little hearts look really pretty against the Bubble Bath. I Then use a Berry Burst layer before the next layer of Bubble Bath. (Stamped again). Adding the Bright and Beautiful DSP to the flappers and behind really looks bright and cheery. I then stamped the Sundae's and spoons. 


I put the same sundae's and spoons on the inside of the flappers as well, but unlike the front I didn't add some Basic Pearls that I coloured to look like cherries. This is such a lovely interactive card I recon you could make this for lots of occasions.


As this is a 7x5inch card and it is mounted onto a proper card base I wanted to show off the lovely colour combo so I gave larger that normal borders. Finishing off the inside with more sundae's and spoons. All the items used in this project can be found in the 2023-24 Annual Catalogue. If you would like to know more about this design or the products used please feel free to contact me via email, PM or phone so that I can help you with your purchase.

To catch up with the next person on the Hop please follow the link button below to-: Christine Blain


If the next button link is not working or you’d like to see the entire list of participants go to Catherine Proctor's Blog from Here

Thank you for taking the time to view my Blog.
Hugs Diane xx



9 comments:

  1. Di, your Flip Flap card does really pop in Berry Burst. I especially love the hand stamped Berry Burst hearts on the Bubble Bath. Your coloured pearls really are "the cherry on top" of your card, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! The colours you've used suit the ice-cream theme of your card perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very sweet (pun intended, ha ha) card, Di! I, too, love the Berry Burst hearts stamped all over the Bubble Bath card. The coloured pearls are a great, fun, touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theresa Gerrard20 July 2023 at 09:35

    Di I had to laugh at the name of the type of fancy fold as I haven't heard of it referred to as that. What a lovely and bright card to feature Berry Burst.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous sweet card, Di. I feel like it needs to be a scratch and sniff type card, smelling of strawberries! Such a great design and all those hearts are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Flip Flap card, it looks amazing! The Berry Burst does really pop. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great choice of stamp for this colour, and the fun fold is quite fascinating. The hearts stamped on Bubble Bath look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card, Di, and a really interesting design, something new for me to try out. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fun card to go with a playful stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.